All pre dated classes have a limit of 6 people per workshop. this allows every student to receive one to one assistance with their work and also is the ideal amount of students to have at one time within the Making Boutique. For party bookings we allow up to 12 people in order to cater for both smaller and larger groups of people, after all we wouldnt want to leave anyone out.
* Our Work area ( which also doubles up as our Bridal accessories and Fascinators showroom) will involve our crafters working at a large table which will provide ample space for the production of crafts as well as space for browsing craft materials. Amanda will introduce students to various ways of making and embellishing allowing the students to be creative and decide how they wish to decorate their own works of art.
* All equipment will be provided although if you do have any favourite threads, scissors, needles and materials which you wish to bring with you then please feel free to do so. ( i am fairly attached to my little box of crafting tools so if you feel more at ease using your own items then thats absolutely fine )
* We have tried to give a detailed description of the course contents on our workshop page, although depending on the requirements on the day, and as to what the general crafting ability of the individuals we may cover further topics of a creative nature.
* Much of our actual "Amanda Sutherland Beautiful accessories" range is under copywrite, therefore many of the techniques used in creating the range are something which will not be covered on any of our workshops. After running my own business for over 12 years and many of the techniques being self taught this is an aspect of the business which is protected.
Aside from copywrite limitations many of the processes used within our own accessories range are created by using specialised machinery, toxic sprays and adhesives etc which would be potentially hazardous to beginners. We would therefore be unable to teach such techniques within the Making Boutique.
Booking Terms and Conditions
* In order to run the workshops, a minimum of 3 people are required. If we are unable to fill the space of a dated workshop then we will inform you approx 5 days prior to your booking and either offer you a full refund , or carry your booking over to the next workshop with a minimum of 3 people.
* All workshops must be paid for in full at the time of booking to ensure that your place on the workshop is confirmed.
* We are unable to to refund for any cancellations although if you cancel within 2 weeks of the workshop, we will aim to advertise and fill your place, if we are able to do this then we will happily refund your payment, if we are not able to fill your place then a refund will not be possible.
* The Making Boutique does not accept responsibility for any injuries that happen during the workshops.
*Due to health and safety regulations we limit the amount of machinery and hazardous equipment during the workshops therefore all workshops are carried out at the crafters own risk.
* On arrival at The Making Boutique, you will be required to sign a health and safelty form outlining the above information.